Request a Quote
We offer a full enclosure line, including server cabinet frames designed, engineered and fabricated for superior strength and stability. Located in New Jersey, we serve customers in the United States and Canada with all the rackmount products they need for installations in data centers, IT rooms, and more. Please contact us for more info and to buy server rack cabinets.
About our Cabinet Frames
Our standard enclosures, shelves, accessories and racks are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. We can provide you with an exact solution for your requirements. With only a few days turnaround for standard enclosure and short lead times on custom design enclosures, we can help you get your equipment secured and organized in short time.
- Engineered welding points for greater strength and stability
- Advanced mounting rail system that is far superior and more reliable than others. Utilizing a full front to rear three point mounting system, this provides smooth operation and ease of use and adjustment. Mounting rails are available in various tapped and universal configurations with optional rack unit indicators. Indicators are available in a silk-screened numbers or tic mark.
- Pre-punched holes that allow the ganging of cabinets quick and efficient, simply bolt them together.
- Enclosures are pre-punched for all bolt-on accessories.
- The server rack cabinet line is designed an manufactured to meet the highest specifications. Welding provides greater strength and stability.
- Front and rear doors are available in mesh (perforated), louvered, ventilated, tempered glass and traditional aluminum frame plexi-glass.
- Side Panels are available in solid or mesh (perforated).
- Shelves are available in mesh (perforated), solid, louvered and heavy duty versions.
- Removable top panel with cable access holes are available in solid, louvered, mesh (perforated) and vented for fan unit.
- Power strips are available for all specifications.
- 550 CFM fan units are standard, 220 Volt available.
- Anti-Tilt Legs, Casters and Levelers
- Ladder Rack mounting points are available for the top of the cabinet (Specifications for mounting dimensions need to be provide upon ordering).